Features of Stryker 988
A Stryker 988 camera system comes with the following main features:
- The camera comes with a digital video system powered by enhanced digital processing.
- Remote accessory controls.
- An outstanding color reproduction that is precise in identifying anatomy.
- They possess a detail-oriented image production that categorizes it in a class of its own.
- Rear panel corrections.
- An expenditure-reducing standard aspect ratio video backs the digital equipment.
- Flexible scope filter for more efficient endoscopic procedures.
- Autofocus, gain, white balance, light and zoom controls.
- Progressive Scan 3 CCD enhances the digital format display, giving high-resolution captures.
- A high signal-to-noise ratio provides a better video signal.
The dimensions of a Stryker 988 are 4 x 9.8 x 15 inches. This excellent endoscopy camera has an imaging system of 1/3 inch Interline Transfer, and EX view HAD CCD.
It has a resolution of 950 lines on the horizontal, 500 lines on the vertical, and a high signal-to-noise ratio of 72 dB.
The endoscopy camera system of a Stryker 988 includes the following components:
- Stryker 988 Camera Head & Coupler
- Stryker SDC Pro 2 Image Capture Device
- Stryker X6000 Xenon Light Source
- Stryker 988 Camera Control Unit
It will probably be challenging to get a Stryker 988 repaired once it has received some defects. One reason for this could be the scarcity of maintenance or repair services.
At our company, you will find all the solutions that you need. You need not worry about whether the issue with your device is big or small; we’ll repair it for you.
Our team of experienced professionals will ease your worries given a certain amount of time. After all, what better way than to experience a quality service first-hand? As service providers, we regard you and your satisfaction as the top priority and will work to prove this integrity.