Keeler Professional Combi Retinoscope
Keeler’s soon to be patented Professional Combi LED Retinoscope is an ergonomic and portable handheld diagnostic tool that you can hold for many years. Keeler Professional Combi Retinoscope is very easy to use with its clip-off and clip-on feature.
Superbly accurate refraction from the highest illumination, excellent contrast, and sharpness piece of equipment you can hold with an extended battery life. However, as it rarely may fail you, our company has been an excellent provider of Keeler Professional Combi Retinoscope repair service, so you should contact us. Keeler Professional Combi Retinoscope LED technology has an extended on-time of 300%.
The Keeler Professional Combi Retinoscope allows doctors to swiftly change from spot to streak with the facility to double-check neutralization in each one of the modes. A rare Earth magnet technology has been utilized to show an exquisite optical refraction. Turn just a button to rotate, converge and diverge.
All of our clients are very happy with the purchase of a Keeler Professional Combi Retinoscope, but when the time comes for its annual refurbishment, Ophthalmon is the best provider for a Keeler Professional Combi Retinoscope repair.
Contact us today for a hassle – free quotation.
- Dustproof construction
- A big range of filters and apertures
- Standard HEINE optics for high resolution views of the retina
- Brightness can be reduced by using star fixation with grey filter
- Best color rendering, even for red colors
- Optimum brightness for ophthalmic checks
- The lens rack does not click into place any more
- Dust particles, make up and eye lashes often settle onto the filters and lenses. This is generally noticed when examining a patient.
- The lens rack is extremely stiff to turn.
- The lens rack has stuck or sized in one place.
- The illumination is extremely dim (matched to a brand-new tool, even after replacing the bulb).
- The illumination is intermittent (the light flickers and the illumination is not stable).
- The mirror is broken and you cannot view anything at all.
- The tool was dropped and nothing works