Whether you are working on your undergraduate degree, a second-year or first-year optometry student, ophthalmology resident, or a professional practitioner, it is important for you to know how to pick a direct ophthalmoscope. This critical piece of equipment can either hamper or improve your capability to give the highest level of care.
At Keeler, they are proud to provide a complete range of cutting-edge ophthalmoscopes and other ophthalmic tool. Since 1917, they have been producing ophthalmic tools and showing practitioners and students how to choose an ophthalmoscope. However Ophthalmon is your place to go for Keeler Ophthalmoscope repair service. Whatever your needs, from general examinations to very detailed diagnosis, we will present you how to choose an ophthalmoscope that meets your needs.
How to pick an ophthalmoscope?
When it comes to learning how to pick an ophthalmoscope, there are certain specs and attributes you should look for and need. Based on more than hundred years of innovation, Keeler handheld ophthalmoscopes provide the best mixture of amazing ergonomics, latest illumination and versatile specs. Here are a few features you will find in Keeler instruments and Keeler Ophthalmoscope repair service that may not be offered by other producers:
- Ensure the ophthalmoscope you pick is rightly adjusted and aligned.
- All handheld ophthalmoscope spec Keeler personal mirror alignment and wide angle light beam, which means you will view the best views of the retina regardless of the patient’s pupil size.
- Your ophthalmoscope should be best for you and your patients
- Keeler devices have perfectly curved surfaces that are engineered to snugly fit into the orbital bone. The contoured, curved head increases viewing angles, while the perfect lines put your patients mind at ease.
The ophthalmoscope should be designed to last
Keeler ophthalmoscopes are built from standard components and materials, so you can enjoy many years of issue free service. An ultra-durable cover paired with a powerful metal chassis work to save the precisely aligned optics. Keeler ophthalmoscopes are designed to withstand the rigors of daily use for many years to come.
Ensure you can control the light for bright, clear pictures Keeler Xenon and LED illumination are both completely adjustable, which helps make sure best diagnosis and relaxation for your patients. Keeler Ophthalmic instruments provide a complete line up of world-class ophthalmoscopes and other optometric tool.
We will listen to your needs and help you when your Keeler Ophthalmoscope needs repair.
Keeler Pocket Ophthalmoscope
- Amazing halogen illumination
- 20+ to 20D lens range for effortless and clear check for all ocular structures
- Perfect for domiciliary or ward work or as a second tool.
Keeler Professional Ophthalmoscope
- The retaining plate which sits on top of the lenses is dusty.
- The power lenses have dirt along the edges of the lenses and on the real lenses themselves.
- The black plastic cover has a clear amount of dust and that is clearly visible.
Keeler Specialist Ophthalmoscope
- The lens rack does not click into place any more
- Dust particles, make up and eye lashes often settle onto the filters and lenses. This is generally noticed when examining a patient.
- The lens rack is extremely stiff to turn.
- The lens rack has stuck or sized in one place.
- The illumination is extremely dim (matched to a brand-new tool, even after replacing the bulb).
- The illumination is intermittent (the light flickers and the illumination is not stable).
- The mirror is broken and you cannot view anything at all.
- The tool was dropped and nothing works
Keeler Standard Ophthalmoscope
- Full strip down of tools
- Clean of all lenses and optics
- Change any worn or damaged parts
- Rebuild and test according to producers specifications