Keeler Spot Retinoscope
A proper functioning Keeler Spot retinoscope is important. An error in the eye-diagnosing machine can never help ophthalmic professionals to prescribe the right treatment to patients. Hence, we have developed an outstanding repairing in-house service center to deal with any issue during the Keeler Spot retinoscope repair.
The professional spot retinoscope comes with a unique optical design to make the instrument truly bimodal retinoscope. There is no compromise in the quality and offers access to several advanced features.
The bulb illumination of the Keeler Spot retinoscope is either of 2.8V or 3.6V and the batteries required are AA and rechargeable lithium battery respectively.
We, at Ophthalmon, are one of the best companies to deal with Keeler Spot retinoscope repair and pride ourselves to offer tailored repair service of the ophthalmology instrument.
The entire process of Keeler Spot retinoscope repair is implemented in-house and this is the reason we are fast as well as fair. Our repair quote is highly competitive and we are able to calculate the estimated cost upfront to give peace of mind to our clients.
- The retaining plate which sits on top of the lenses is dusty.
- The power lenses have dirt along the edges of the lenses and on the real lenses themselves.
- The black plastic cover has a clear amount of dust and that is clearly visible.
- Dustproof construction
- A big range of filters and apertures
- Standard HEINE optics for high resolution views of the retina
- Brightness can be reduced by using star fixation with grey filter
- Best color rendering, even for red colors
- Optimum brightness for ophthalmic checks
- Opthalmoscope head with lens wheel specs twenty-four corrective lenses from - 25 to + 40 diopeters
- Otoscope head with removable 3x magnifying lens, with insufflator fitting
- Welch Allyn disposable Polyproylene ear specula in 2.75mm and 4.25 mms sizes are safe, perfect and economical.
- Bayonet head locking mounts for safe connection to the battery handle
- C cell run battery handle with rheostatic off/on switch
- Adapter to permit use with Welch Allyn or compatible disposable specula
- Auto-clavable, polypropylene ear specula in 2.5mm, 4.5mm, 3.5mm sizes
- Complete in zippered case with fitted insert that is scratch and scuff resistant and cleans simply
- Checked, assembled, and packaged in the America, from foreign components
- Batteries not added