Features of Stryker 1088
Seeing the complexity of this device, one might consider that it is an exceptional one just so, but the truth lies deeper. The popularity of the Stryker 1088 is attributed to these distinctive features that make it so unsurpassed:
- Unparalleled color reproduction that gives accurate and mind-blowing details.
- The camera head has customizable settings to allow all your ideas to take shape.
- A truly digital video system powered by improved digital processing.
- A higher resolution of captures produced by HD Progressive Scan 3 CCD.
- Exceptional color reproduction makes identification of anatomy easier.
- Progressive Scan Technology to enhance overall image outlook.
- High- Definition (HD) native resolution (1280 x 1024) that gives superior image quality.
- Small camera head for ease of use.
A Stryker 1088 comes with the following components:
- Stryker 1088 Digital Camera Control Unit 1088-010-000 and,
- Stryker 1088 Digital Camera Head and Coupler 1088-210-122.
The Stryker 1088 has two digital video interface types: digital and analog. It has a resolution of 1280 x 1224 (SXGA).
The camera system also comes with a 1/3″ Progressive Scan CDDs, High-Definition (HD) imaging system. The four-button head design can control the camera head with the use of the 6 definitive functions.
It is a common understanding that something as complex as an endoscopic camera needs extra attention when it comes to maintenance.
The device needs even more care when it needs any repairing to be done. This is when experience and skills come in handy, as someone with the right know-how will surely do well in handling your valued device.
If you are in need of result-oriented repair service, be sure to contact us. Our experienced team of professionals will not disappoint in offering the best services. It is our hope that you will find our services helpful in any event of such circumstances.