- Little – offers amazing view of fundus via an undilated pupil.
- Big – general check of the eye via dilated pupil.
- Fixation star – for measuring eccentric fixation or locating lesions.
- Hemispot – for a mixture of depth perception and view field
- Silt – used for determine levels of tumors and lesions.
- Red-free filter – filters out red light for simple identification of arteries, veins and nerve fibers
- Cobalt blue – used with flourescein dye to view small lesions, abrasions and foreign objects on the cornea.
The Heine Ophthalmoscope Beta 200 for both students and physicians alike. Heine provides first-class pocket tool for ENT and direct ophthalmology made of power materials. The Retinoscope has an integrate polarization filter and has a dust proof design that permits it to be maintenance-free. Performing manual Retionscopy is the most right check, with the Heine Retionoscope Beta 200 performing this check is just that simpler to accomplish. If your ophthalmoscope has any problems due to regular use or dust, you could get a Beta 200 Heine Ophthalmoscope repair from us. We are just a one call away from you.