Features of Stryker 1188
Any endoscopic camera should have a set of standards that qualify them to be used in hospitals or clinics. As such, a Stryker 1188 has many striking features that make it a perfect high-end endoscopic camera:
- High-definition native output (1280 x 1024) that gives unsurpassed results.
- Optical clarity powered by 10-bit digital processing.
- Electronic shutter adjustment.
- Direct fibre optical outputs.
- Customizable settings in the camera head for a more efficient surgical procedure.
- Progressive Scan Technology for a smoother output.
- Outstanding colour reproduction that provides accurate details and precise identification of anatomy.
- Intra-operative brightness feature provides improved high-resolution captures.
- Seamless integration with video equipment.
The Stryker 1188 has a high-definition imaging system with 1/3″ progressive Scan CCDs. It has two digital video interface formats: HD (1280 x 1024) and HDTV (720p). The signal-to-noise ratio is also high at a value of 75 dB. The camera also has 16 enhancement levels and zoom options. The complexity of the product’s features allows it to be a top choice among medical practitioners.
The components of a Stryker 1188 medical camera consist of:
1. Camera console (P/N 1188-010-000)
2. Camera head (P/N 1188-210-105 45° cable; 1188-410-105 autoclavable; 1188-710-105 0° cable)
3. C-mount coupler (P/N 1188-020-122; 1188-410-110 autoclavable)
We are an established group of professionals that work solely to meet your needs. Be it a tiny tear in your device or a complicated hassle; we will solve it for you.
If you are anxious about inexperienced technicians tampering with your device instead of repairing them, fear not because our repair service will not disappoint.
Do remember to reach out to us anytime you have a problem with your Stryker 1188. It is not a device you can leave at the hands of just anybody, and our esteemed professionals are guaranteed to be of your help. Why not come and experience the service first-hand?