Welch Allyn Standard Ophthalmoscope
With standards, pricing and medical students’ needs in mind, here is one of the best ophthalmoscopes for medical students.
Welch Allyn Standard Ophthalmoscope
Welch Allyn is probably the most famous brand when it comes to diagnostic sets. Thus, including it in this list of the top ophthalmoscopes for medical students.
Its top specs contain 6 apertures of light that lets you examine different places in a patients eyes.
It also has twenty-eight focusing lenses to help get rid of shadows powered by a field of view that is 2X bigger than standard.
Include into value the convertible and rechargeable handle with IEC plug to just change it with the standard C-cell alkaline batteries.
If you have this set but it needs care call us for Standard Welch Allyn Ophthalmoscope repair service now.
It is a timeless piece of equipment, however its constant use, results in periodical need for a refurbishment. Ophthalmon is the leading provider in Standard Welch Allyn Ophthalmoscope repair service and we’d be more than happy to carry out a thorough testing and refurbishing of your ophthalmoscope, so we can bring back to like-new condition.
- Top performance aspherical condenser lens decreases corneal reflection.
- Additional reduction offered by utilizing parallel observational and illuminating light beams
- Wonderful design and internal thumb rest better stability and permits one-finger control of all features.
- Dust proof
- Synthetic rubber brow rest features use with practitioner eyeglasses
- Illuminated, magnified aperture viewing window
- Anti-theft locking spec is standard
- Universal bayonet mount for compatibility with other brands of 3.5 V power supply handles.
- Twenty-eight filter/aperture mixtures for improved dialogistic capability.
- Secondary targeting wheel with zero retention for fast correction of ametropias, offer virtually unlimited perfect focus or quick focus in lieu of the eighteen viewing lenses.
- The addition of a Karo aperture that permits for simple transfer of observations to standard karo paper.
- Specs a special optical system with aspherical optics. Corneal and iris reflexes are eliminated.
- XHL Xenon Halogen bulbs for right colour bright and rendering, clear illumination
- Maintenance-free dust-proof housing.
- Mounted on a metal chassis for precision and durability
- Recessed multi-coated viewing window
- Precision spherical HEINE optics generate amazing standard images of the full area under check
- Bayonet head locking mounts for safe link to the battery handle
- Ophthalmoscope head with lens wheel specs twenty-four corrective lenses from - 25 to +40 diopeters
- Comes with zippered nylon storage case
- C cell run battery handle with rheostatic off/on switch
- Checked, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A from foreign parts
- Batteries not added
- 1 year warranty
- Retinal detachment
- Retinal inflammation due to viral issue
- Optic nerve disease
- Macular degeneration
- Melanoma of the eye, or rare type of cancer
- The lens rack does not click into place any more
- Dust particles, make up and eye lashes often settle onto the filters and lenses. This is generally noticed when examining a patient.
- The lens rack is extremely stiff to turn.
- The lens rack has stuck or sized in one place.
- The illumination is extremely dim (matched to a brand-new tool, even after replacing the bulb).
- The illumination is intermittent (the light flickers and the illumination is not stable).
- The mirror is broken and you cannot view anything at all.
- The tool was dropped and nothing works