Welch Allyn Diagnostic set specs:
- 5 V Coaxial ophthalmoscope with patented coaxial optics providing a best field of view, shadow free place, and simpler entry into the patients pupil. Unique polarizing filter decreases corneal reflection by ninety-nine percent.
- The 3.5v MacroView Otoscope offers thirty perfect extra magnification and twice the field of view of traditional otoscopes, along with the capability to adjust the focus.
- Convertible handle, with chrome-plated knurled brass finish, can be run by either a NiCad rechargeable battery or two cell batteries.
- Handle accepts full Welch Allyn 3.5 V heads
- 5 v Halogen lamp
- 5 v Coaxial ophthalmoscope
- 5 v Macroview otoscope with specula
- 5v Halogen lamp
- 4mm Disposable tip
- 5v Convertible rechargeable handle
- Reusable Polypropylene diagnostic otoscope specula
- Hard case for 3.5v Set
- Replacement NiCad Rechargeable battery for 71000-A
Two filters can be used in conjunction with any of the above apertures:
- Red-free filter – filters out red light for simple identification of arteries, veins, nerve fibers
- Polarising filter – virtually eliminates conceal reflection
Twenty-eight focusing lenses with a range of -25 to +40 diopeters, adjustable through simple-to-reach maywheel.
Variable illumination strength through handle rheostat dial
Rubber brow-test stops scratching of eyeglasses.
We have been servicing ophthalmoscopes for many years now. If you need a Coaxial Welch Allyn Ophthalmoscope repair you should contact us as soon possible and we’ll have it fixed in no time. Let us help you focus on your patients only.