- Special optical system. Heine optimizes the Gullstrand principal with aspherical optics (separation of observational and illumination beam).
- Corneal and iris reflexes are eliminated. A complete view is promised even with little pupils.
- LED for right illumination and real colour images during funduscopic checks.
- Continue light output and performance all through the full working life of typically 100,000 hours.
- Exclusive continuous bright control between hundred percent and three with one-finger operation.
- Range of twenty-eight lenses from -36 D + 38 D for seventy-four single dipotre steps
- No need to ever change bulbs – Maintenance-free for a lifetime
- Features seventy-four single step design on a non-continues wheel rejecting extreme diopeter jumps. Best focus even with top refractive errors.
- Aspherical optical system exclusive to Heine – Eliminates corneal and iris reflexes to offer crisp, big and glare-free fundus pictures.
- Seven apertures with separate red-free filter
- Perfect for big as well as little or undilated pupils. Incorporates Cobalt blue filter, big spot, fixation star polar coordinates, slit, pinhole, and red-free filter for improved contrast.
- Recessed, multi-coated viewing window rejects stray lights, eliminating distractions.
- Soft orbital support. Protects the user glasses and steadies the tool
- Flush-mounted optical parts on a coast aluminium frame, get rid of misalignment and making the tool shock-resistant.
- Ergonomic shape. Tool fits the orbita comfortably in any place and blocks out ambient light.
We would like to assist you in continuing to treat patients with the highest level of professionalism and equipment. So if you trust us with your Beta 200s Heine Ophthalmoscope repair, we will make sure, that it is returned to you, after thorough testing that ensure it will work perfectly.