Diagnostix 54122 ADC Ophthalmoscope repair
The ADC Digagonstix 54122 3.5V portable Coax plus ophthalmoscope contains the ophthalmoscope head, a plug-in rechargeable Li-ion battery handle, and a zipped padded case for nylon. The top half of the handle unscrews to access the wall plug which is accessible in the Euro or US fittings. Pick from Xeno/halogen or high performance AdLED illumination.
The Ophthalmoscope is handled, battery-run device having illumination and viewing optics intended to check the media and the retina of the eye. It is intended to be used by a professional healthcare expert.
Each Ophthalmoscope has an integrated metal bayonet fitting for fast release and ease of use. Other specs contain a top performance aspherical condenser lens which decreases corneal reflection. The ophthalmoscopes ergonomic design with inside thumb rest and a synthetic rubber brow rest for eyeglasses it designed for most users’ relaxation.
Accessible in either LED or xenon illumination options. Xenon/Halogen gathers insert gas technologies offering a bright white light and chill color temperatures. The LED offers a color temperature of 400K matched to 3200K of the halogen. The LED bulb life is also 100,000 hours matched to just 20-30 hours for xenon/halogen. Its high quality allows for a rare need for a repair of the ADC Diagnostic 54122 ophthalmoscope.
- Top performance aspherical condenser lens decreases corneal reflection.
- Additional reduction offered by utilizing parallel observational and illuminating light beams
- Wonderful design and internal thumb rest better stability and permits one-finger control of all features.
- Dust proof
- Synthetic rubber brow rest features use with practitioner eyeglasses
- Illuminated, magnified aperture viewing window
- Anti-theft locking spec is standard
- Universal bayonet mount for compatibility with other brands of 3.5 V power supply handles.
- Twenty-eight filter/aperture mixtures for improved dialogistic capability.
- Secondary targeting wheel with zero retention for fast correction of ametropias, offer virtually unlimited perfect focus or quick focus in lieu of the eighteen viewing lenses.
- The addition of a Karo aperture that permits for simple transfer of observations to standard karo paper.
Six apertures contain:
Slit – used to help determine levels of lesions and tumors
Large – standard apertures for a dilated pupil and common check of the eye.
Fixation – has graduated crosshairs for measuring locating lesions or eccentric fixation.
Little – offer amazing view of fundus via a undilated pupil.
Half moon – offers a mixture of depth perception and field of view.
Micro spot – permits fast entry into little, undilated pupils.
Despite being an excellent ophthalmoscope, there is a limited time any ophthalmologist can use it before being in need of a repair. ADC Diagnostix 54122 Ophthalmoscope repair is one of Ophthalmon strong points. We can deliver the ophthalmoscope back in perfect condition.
- Specs a special optical system with aspherical optics. Corneal and iris reflexes are eliminated.
- XHL Xenon Halogen bulbs for right colour bright and rendering, clear illumination
- Maintenance-free dust-proof housing.
- Mounted on a metal chassis for precision and durability
- Recessed multi-coated viewing window
- Precision spherical HEINE optics generate amazing standard images of the full area under check
- 5 aperture selections (little spot, big spot, fixed, semicircle, and red-free filter).
- Nineteen viewing lenses from -20 to +20 diopters for excellent resolution
- Rubber brow rest
- Illuminated magnified lens dial
- Pick from 2.5V xenon or LED lamp for real tissue color
- Your choice of color: gray, burgundy, black, royal blue, green or purple
- Choice of case: soft case or hard case
- Two AA batteries for each tool
- Bayonet head locking mounts for safe link to the battery handle
- Ophthalmoscope head with lens wheel specs twenty-four corrective lenses from - 25 to +40 diopeters
- Comes with zippered nylon storage case
- C cell run battery handle with rheostatic off/on switch
- Checked, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A from foreign parts
- Batteries not added
- 1 year warranty