Proscope 5212 ADC ophthalmoscope specs viewing lenses from -25 to +40. The Ophthalmoscope also contains 6 different apertures: large circle, fixation, slit, micro spot, little circle, and half moon, as well as 3 different filters; polarizing, cobalt, and red free. With twenty-four filter/aperture mixtures and diapoter wheel with twenty-nine corrective lenses for better versatility the Ophthalmoscope is perfect for general practitioners, doctors, and ENTs.
Each Ophthalmoscope has an integrated metal bayonet fitting for fast release of tool heads. Other specs contain a high performance aspherical condenser lens decreases corneal reflection, wonderful design and integral thumb rest, and synthetic rubber brow rest for eyeglasses.
The battery handle top half screw off to show a wall plug which recharges the handle in a standard electrical socket. The Ophthalmoscope handle mechanically shuts off after two to save power. A rheostatic light intensity control offers infinite, continuously variable control. The handle is chrome pleated back handle with a ribbed gripping area.
Proscope 5212 ADC Ophthalmoscope specs
- Bayonet head locking mounts for safe link to the battery handle
- Ophthalmoscope head with lens wheel specs twenty-four corrective lenses from - 25 to +40 diopeters
- Comes with zippered nylon storage case
- C cell run battery handle with rheostatic off/on switch
- Checked, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A from foreign parts
- Batteries not added
- 1 year warranty